How Do You Feel About BNS' PvP System

Welcome Initiates and Masters alike here you will introduce yourselves and learn of your spire brethern

How Do You Feel About BNS' PvP System

Postby TamamShamoon » March 14th, 2016, 9:38 pm

No point in wasting time on this since they only said like Storm from Korea which is vague as fuck. They gonna do different things, so it doesn't matter if you played other servers or not. I have a Storm in KR, and it's PvP oriented. I equip it whenever I go to any faction related places.

1/ Basically every server do that, and they do it differently. It depends on how NA do it, so no one knows.

2/ KR weapons are mostly balanced, their stats don't work in F2P servers. No point in comparing. The weapons and content in KR go in hand and released in order. Servers like JP and TW get old+nerfed content but new patch, new gear and everything, in that sense, everything in JP/TW is relatively much more OP.

3/ Storm, Meteor, Comet are all part of the Nebula series introduced in KR on December 2014. They are all obtained by collecting 100 fragments, from PvE dungeons and faction+arena related areas with Blade And Soul Gold. In older time of KR, we have three top PvE weapons, these weapons can be traded for Meteor and Comet, while the older and original PvP legendary weapon can be traded for Storm. Meteor and Comet are for PvE, and Storm is for PvP, and they all got 12 levels each. Once you've reached LV12 Meteor or Comet, you can evolve into the latest Pacheon/Chokma Legendary in KR (and CN).

3/ Storm, Meteor, Comet are all part of the Nebula series introduced in KR on December 2014. They are all obtained by collecting 100 fragments, from PvE dungeons and faction+arena related areas. In older time of KR, we have three top PvE weapons, these weapons can be traded for Meteor and Comet, while the older and original PvP legendary weapon can be traded for Storm. Meteor and Comet are for PvE, and Storm is for PvP, and they all got 12 levels each. Once you've reached LV12 Meteor or Comet, you can evolve into the latest Pacheon/Chokma Legendary in KR (and CN).
TamamShamoon

Return to Greetings Dark Ones...